Friday, April 29, 2011

Otherwise it smells like feet to me

Time Started: 6:48

haha, strange title, I know, but it's actually from a song.

I may not like the Jonas Brothers much, but once in a blue moon their songs aren't half bad.

It's not really my brand of music, but I don't mind most of their songs.

It's the listening to it unwillingly every day (sometimes multiple times a day) for about two years straight that got to me.

The title is from Camp Rock II--No, I didn't see the movie, but my sister has the soundtrack--from a song called "Introducing Me"

It's sung by the youngest one of the band, the one that used to sound like a chick before he got a voice change.

I just like a few of the verses;

"And I like to use the word dude/As a noun/Or an adverb/Or an adjective"

That one's mah favorite, I think.

Their beat may be preppy and pop-ish, but their lyrics are really thoughtful, and that's the important part.

I don't get the point of listening to R.A.P (Retards Attempting Poetry) when the only thing they're talking about is sex, money, and drugs.

I hear enough of that at school, thankyouverrymuch

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment