Monday, April 4, 2011

Nuttin, Whatsa matta with you?

Time started: 6:43

I feel so accomplished right now. I just submitted my twenty-eighth chapter to ATJ!
And all it took was the better part of four-plus months, a shiny new MMD model of Aanyx, and some very OOC fun.
Speaking of:


Isn't she purty? That one up there is an update to what was once my banner;



The new one is more like the story, though, especially with the new chapter up ^u^

I also made a WIP Narexk and Xcaiyet;






This one here's a size lineup. On the far left we have Narexk, Kat's character who's part mountain lion and seventeen years old. She's short because of a mixup when her genes were spliced. Her original model is a Chibi McDonald's Miku, and is (c) Animasa.
Next is Xcaiyet--part wolf, pale as all hell, and has glowing orange tattoos that pulse with her heartbeat. I'm not quite as experienced as I'd like people to believe when it comes to MMD, so I haven't added the tattoos yet. Her original model is School Rin, which is also (c) Animasa.
In the middle is my spiffy new Aanyx. Her model was originally Haku Yowane, but I unfortunately don't know the maker, since I found it off a youtube video that gave me a link to a site in Kanji.
To her left is Roxas, a Kingdom Hearts character voiced by Jesse McCartney and (c) Square Enix and Disney. The model is (c) NiladTheRouge, LafeyexLucifer, and iTrueZerox.
And on the other end we have the main protaganist of KH, Sora, in his full KHII glory. Model is (c) Heleannor on Deviantart.


This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see you so active on here... lots of threads I can't keep up with but hey, you're prolific!

    ReplyDelete