Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For anytime is food time when you set your clock on Pooh Time

Time started: 4:48

So today I realized that this project I'm doing the blog for also requires revision.
Therefore, I've decided that--unless I have something else to do--I'll also be working on ATJ, because that's my longest story and now that I've finally reached beyond the part I've been striving for I can challenge myself more.
I'll probably start off the blog entries with whatever I feel like, but I'll finish with ATJ.
My goal is to be finished by/before graduation.
Let's see if I uphold that, yeah?

Seeing as only one of my readers knows what's going on in ATJ, I'll go ahead and post the full thing next--I know I started that before, but this time I'm determined to see it through.

I think I might challenge myself, too, by adding an MMD picture for each chapter.
We'll see how that goes, yeah?


This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment