Thursday, April 28, 2011

Throbby Throbby

Time started: 9:00

Blarg, I really hate injuries.

I don't even know what I did. I had an ingrowing toe nail so I cut it out.

Now my toe's soaking in betadine and it won't

stop


throbbing





GAH, I've tried keeping it bent, keeping it elevated, keeping it straight, a combination thereof...

I don't wanna take any pain meds, tho, because we just finished the Drugs unit in health and I don't wanna even RISK the chanse of Overdose. It's bad enough I've got that potential risk down from damn markers....


I think I'll just do a short entry today. I can't really concentrate and it's past my bedtime anyhow.

Enjoy this picture instead :)

There's a few doubles in here, have fun finding them. Minions are from Dispicable Me and are (c) Dreamworks




This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment