Thursday, April 7, 2011

ATJ update Gummi Trip 05

Time Started: 7:30
“The hell are you doing on my screen?” I growled at the sudden appearance of Chip and Dale. “Sora’s on a mission from King Mickey!”
“We need to be on call for him!”
“I’ve got him covered, trust me.” Flipping them on mute I swept the windshield, making sure that we weren’t about to hit anything, and went to the stairs of the cockpit before hollering, “HEY DUMBASS! CALL FOR YOU!” Donald and Goofy poked their heads out, pointing stupidly at themselves.
Smacking my forehead I switched the ship to Autopilot and headed down myself, “Have to do everything around here, don’t I? BIGFOOT!” I pounded the door to his room four or five times, finally able to hear the whine of a feminine singer.
No answer.
Sighing, I morphed the lock away, blasted Donald back into his room for the hell of it, and shouldered the door open…
…Just as Sora charged into his room from the bathroom, in nothing but boxers and ankle socks, towel tied around his neck like a cape billowing as he skid on his knees, singing in a pitch too high for his range into a hairbrush. His hair was still wet, only beginning to dry in its insane spiked form, the hand not holding the hairbrush clutching an mp3 whose blaring headphones were the culprit of the afore mentioned feminine voice.
WE ARE THE CARTOON HEROES, OO-WHOA! WE ARE THE ONES WHO’RE GONNA LAST FOREVER!
I raised my eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe and hooking one ankle over the other. When he finally opened his eyes and saw me, Sora let out a start and toppled over trying to cover up his chest. The arched eyebrow rose slightly, "If you've quite finished proving how few brain cells you have..."
He pulled an earbud out, grinning stupidly, "Huh?"
"Com for you, Mr. Cartoon Hero." I jerked a thumb over my shoulder before backing out and heading for my room, "I'll be going over the charts--try not to trip on your cape on your way out."
"Kay."
Rolling my eyes I locked the door behind me and set it to soundproof, flopping down on the bed and flipping the communicator open. "Twilight Morph to base, come in, base, over."
"Base here, what's your status, XVI?"
"Not much, Xiggy. Did you get the report from Luxord?"
"Which one?"
"The important one, which else?"
"On the Keybearer?"
"Duh. The fact that everything is going occording to plan?"
"Oh--nah, not yet. But Xem's called a meeting for this eve, so I'm sure we'll find out then."
"Or I could tell you now." I paused to shift around, looking up at the ceiling and keeping the com on the mattress, "The process Superior has been aiming for requires Dark Matter, hearts, and heartless. It is true, most of our numbers' Dark Matter has scattered throughout the universe. However, by staging his own Finale, Xemnas can instead call upon Her Darkness to reform those who we've lost."
"Sweet. Now how does Sora being Anti Form help with this?"
"Patience, II." My grin ruined the reprimand, but I didn't particularly care. "See, Sora as he is normally would be what you'd call a Pure Soul--that is to say, he's got little to no Darkness in him. And how, dear Xiggy, do we make Nobodies?"
"Heartless."
"Exactly. By bringing out the darkness in someone chosen by the Keyblade, we create a wormhole effect--he will be not only the key, but the passage as well, to unlocking Her Darkness using the power of our man-made Kingdom Hearts."
~~
I'm not exactly liking where this is going. I know I wanna try and explain stuff in this chappie, but I might scrap this one.
Also, for now, I might forgo the ATJ idea. Yeah, I wanna get it done and all, but between that, reading Huck Finn, making Fanfiction for Huck Finn, trying to get my Grandparents to let us help them, and staying sane for another month or so, I'm not sure I'll do ATJ justice.
I might just end up revising the older chapters instead of trying to move this sucker along, especially considering the fact that I'm litterally making stuff up as I go here. I know vaguely where I wanna go with this--but I feel like I'm also trying to do way too much with the storyline.
I'm honestly tempted to rewrite the whole thing, including Ikxe's role. I know I want him to try and take over the worlds, but in all honesty I'm doing way too much without planning. I tried planning it out once but nothing turned out how I planned, hense the lack of any real plotline.
I might make Ikxe be some kind of mad scientist from a random world in the Outer Rim, who found out how to create Nobodies, and hence did so by creating Aanyx, Xcayiet, and Narexk.
I don't want him to have a major role, though, so I'll have them kill him pre-plotline.
I've just realized what my problem is here; I've added too many characters. I'll get rid of some and start vaguely from scratch--don't worry, the basic gist of it will still be the same. I'll just take out everything to do with Ikxe and focus it more on just Aanyx, Xcaiyet, and Narexk. But mostly Aanyx. After all, this is Aanyx's Tale, and she is the one that's traveling with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
I might make a few changes to her, too. She's too whiny when it comes to Roxas. Yeah, I originally had them coming together in a very sappy ending, but given her personality it doesn't fit.
I'll figure something out.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment