Saturday, April 16, 2011

So Play Nice

Time Started: 9:39

I love dreams. They somehow manage to bring out the little kid in me. Frequently.

I wish I'd started typing sooner, though, because now I can't remember most of it.

I do remember it was Toy Story themed, where Andy (who looked like he was about highschool-ish age) was going to some western thingy with his family, but for whatever reason their house was by the woods. Woody led the gang to a clearing sort of on a cliff-like area where they would be able to see the van drive off, but then Andy shows up before they leave. Somehow he knew that they could come alive even though they didn't, but he basically said goodbye and then left.
Jessie wanted to go after them but Woody said no. Jessie decided to take the lead anyway and they end up going to the western thingy where Andy and his friend (that looked like that one guy from Numb3rs) are dressed up like ghost busters. And again, for whatever reason, Andy knows they can come alive and he keeps telling Jessie to go back home but the whole time she's like "No I'm on an adventure and you can't stop me, damnit!"
And then eventually somehow they're all magically back in the clearing again and Jessie and Woody are arguing about whether to go or not. And then I woke up.

I have odd dreams, I know. I'm not entirely sure what that one ment, but I know it made me want to hug my Jessie doll, which I'm currently doing even as I type. *wubble*
I've had her since TS2 came out--about first grade--and even though she's got just as bad of posture as I do and her voicebox stopped working and I had to sharpie in her eyebrows and her hat's deformed I still love her. I can't watch either the second or third Toy Story without her in my lap otherwise I feel all guity and I start crying. No joke--at the end of first grade we watched the movie and the whole busride home all I could think about was how horrible I am for neglecting my toys.
That's also why I have a hodgepodge of my favoritest toys on my bed--Jessie, Brooke, Rosie, Oswald, Quasimodo, and now the BabieJessie I got from Disneyland last summer.


Yes, I drew that.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment