Friday, April 1, 2011

In Class Typin

Time Started: 12: 56

I'm in Creative Writing right now, listening to HOND music with Kat and typing on the mini laptop and making horrible mistakes because I keep lip-syncing to the words.
We're in class, otherwise I'd actually be SINGING

DON"T YOU EVER MIGRATE!!!!

Lol, sorry, we were listening to the Finale and that's one of my favorite lines by Laverne.

And now I'm slightly worried because Kat just decided to choose what we're gonna listen to.
I should be scared
Especially since it's MY music, and there's PLENTY on there to be worried about.


BLAH~

I don't think I like this keyboard too much. It's constantly making me mess up simple letters.

And now she picked Fall OUt Boy's What's THis?

(SEE, THAT? THAT"S WHAT THIS KEYBOARD DOES, DAMNIT)

And by seventh, I bet you anything I'm gonna be deaf in my right ear because SOMEBODY sitting to my right likes to blare music, but of COURSE as soon as I type that she turns it down. >.>

Hahaha, to quote:

"It's cuz I'm reading it around your shoulder." *Insert creepersmile here*

The smell of cakes and pies are absolutely EVERYWHERE~~~~

WHAT IS THIS?


Haha, a funny fact about that: Whenever Kat or I have a "WTF" moment we hold up our hands at about chin level and proclaim "WHATISTHISIDON'T" without ever really elaborating farther than that.


And, OF COURSE, she chose a Vocaloid song by the name of Sadistic Vampire.

Len's quite the creeper, you know? He's, what, 14? And not only does he sing the most male love songs, but they're all questionably rated R. For crying out loud, he's got one called 'SPICE' where he's sleeping with everyone but he really only wants his sister.
His TWIN sister.


THis has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment