Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 93440 of Disney Feaver

Time Started: 4:16

Props to whoever figures out how long that really is--the title, I mean.

Hokay, so anywho, I've got the Disney Bug, but for once it's controlled to one area. Namely? Frontierland / Critter Country / Tom Sawyer's Island. Why?
Cuz of English. We're reading Huck Finn, and we get to make legit FanFiction for it--for a grade! We get to write about someone going along on the journey with them, which is absolutely amazing.

And since I'm such a big Disney Dork, I've already decided who I'm going to pick;


Yessireebob, The Rabbit That Started It All! The King of Wasteland! The Older Brother!

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit!

I'm going to give him overals and a banjo. Jim and Huck come across him floating on a raft, fast asleep. Oswald's a runaway, too--a runaway from Universal Studios. He's on his raft to freedom--heading straight for Disney World in Florida.

I'm also gonna throw in a few other characters, too--It's just begging for a Steamboat Willy cameo.
Mickey won't have any talking lines, though, but the other character will--Br'er Rabbit from Splash Mountain, who else? He's got the dialect, he's got the attitude--Br'er Rabbit's the Huck Finn of Disney.
Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear will be there, too--In the Little Golden Book edition of Uncle Remus, there's a series of shorts where Br'er Rabbit gets in and out of trouble while Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear try and capture him.

So we've got the 'Jim'--Oswald sailing for freedom--and the 'Huck'--Br'er Rabbit, going to his Laughin' Place.

So, basically, I'm going to do one massive crossover. I can't wait!


This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment