Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SPRING BREAK ASLHSADLFJLSDKJFL:AKHUJREOISADJFLKAJERKLJSDGL:KHAELRJ

Time Started: 5:29

Yayness spring break has arrived. I'd totally be napping right now but we're having dinner with my grandparents in, like, half an hour

and for whatever reason I cannot type today

blah~~

Okay so you remember my old-new Aanyx model for MMD, right?
Well her physics randomly decided to quit on meh about a week ago so I made a new shiny one.
Granted I'm still not finished as I'm still trying to find a decent shirt with cooperative physics but seeing her in pigtails has grown on me.

See, here is where I'd insert a pic of her, but she's embarrassingly unfinished. The only shirt she has is a tie-bikini and it's especially awkword because it doesn't fit her character whatsoever.



Jumping tracks, I got my first journal entry back today. I got 6/5 on voice *insert happy dance here*



Haha, sorry about that. We left earlier than I'd expected so I didn't have time to finish, but we just got back.

My light did go out though, which sucks because we don't have lightbulbs and so I get to sit and type in the dark.

Joy.

Mayble I'll go read fanfiction or something...


This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment