Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mixed Holidays

Time Started: 2:42

No, seriously. I feel like it should be Halloween, not the day before Easter.
But I guess that's my own doing, in a way. See, there's this amazing person on Deviantart who makes the best Oswald art I've ever seen.
Twisted Wind, you are amazing. Not only is their art spot-on for the style, but they are one of the few artists that are actually true to the original Oswald!

Okay, so I found out TwistedWind has a comic, too--a little dark for Disney standards, but I personally love it. It's what got me into the creepy-Halloween-ish mood. Well, that and Mitternacht, by E Nomine (feel free to ignore the ending, it's really rather pointless, so feel free to stop listening/watching at 6:35. The same goes for the video itself--I know it really doesn't go with the song itself at all, but it was the first Extended Version I could find. The Radio Edit is good, too, but I like the Extended best.)

I'm tempted to go write creepy stuffs nao. Tata, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment