Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sushi-shoe-she-shuba-halla-halla-HAAAA, Raw Fish!

Time Started: 2:10

I gave up on IE. It refused to cooperate. The fact that yesterday's post didn't show up was the last straw, so I just now downloaded Google Chrome. I like that it's simple, neat, and FAST. I can actually watch a youtube video without having to wait an hour or longer for it to load.

So yeah. IE apparently decided to not publish yesterday's post, or even save it as a draft, but instead take the new chapter for ATJ and completely delete it! Which sucks because I was finally getting somewhere with it, and I don't have the energy to even begin to try and rewrite it.

I've always had problems with IE, though. It takes FOR EVAH and a lifetime for anything to load, it was convinced that DevMuro (it's like MS Paint, but better and through Deviantart) was a picture and not a flash program, and--as afore mentioned--Youtube vids would take twice as long as their length to load.

Here's hoping Chrome will cooperate!

(Oh, if you're curious, the title comes from the blooper reel from the Anime Ouran KouKou Host Club, or Ouran High School Host Club. I don't like Tamaki's English voice actor at all but that's just because I don't like Vic Mc-derp-a-derp.)

And now I'm having volume wars with my dad because he's cleaning out the shed but his mp3 died so he's listening to music through the livingroom because we have, like, seven speakers out there. My volume is all the way up and I can't hear myself think because I hear OHSHC bloopers and the kids across the street and the Satellite Radio's rock station. I THINK it's playing Beatles, but I'm trying to not pay attention, so I could be wrong.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment