Monday, May 16, 2011

Of Sirs and Smells

Time Started: 8:01


So today I went in to my councilor's office to figure out my schedule for next year, right?
The lady at the desk called me 'Sir'.

I mean, okay, my hairstyle might be synonymous to that of a twelve-year-old boy, but come on lady! Do you not see the two bulges on my chest?

Oi vey.

And then, after school, I was told I smell pretty. Which is weird, considering I've used the same perfume all year long, and the person who said it has given me multiple hugs, but is just now noticing my perfume?

It's been a crazy, weird day all around.



But, on a side note, I've made another SelfModel in MMD. This one will never, EVER be redistributed, as it's technically 'illegal'--I edited it without permission, but considering I won't make a cent of profit and I'll never use it more than for my own twisted sense of humor, I doubt it'll get me in trouble. I mean, should the original creator ever find this blog, and she wants me to take it down and never use it again, I'll do that. But I'm not doing any harm, so I figure it's safe to show off. It's not that great anyway...
Left to right: Heyner, Pence, Sin, Olette, Roxas. All characters (c) respective owners. SinDoubt model based off the Olette Model which is (c) Heleannor.deviantart.com. No copyright infragment intended.
In the very middle there is my KH-style SelfModel. As stated in the caption, she was made using Heleannor's Olette model, and is thus considered 'illegal'. See, if I knew how to make my own physics, I'd make my own model, but I'm still a noob at this, so I've gotta use what I have.
I shortened her hair, added glasses, and recolored the eyes, socks, shirt, shoes, pants, necklace, and bracelet. I'm really rather proud of it, considering it's my first attempt using .spa files. (That's when the texture is saved as a picture file and coded to work with the model) I did all the recoloring in Paint minus the pants and hair. For those, I just went into PMDEditor and changed the color resolution--making the hair lighter and the pants blue instead of khaki.
Then in MMD, I set that screencap as the background image and added SinDoubt--it's like Photoshop, but instead of drawing ontop of the image you pick a model and pose them.
Left to right: Namine, Sora, Sin. All characters are (c) original owners. No copyright infragment intended.
But, of course, the writer in me couldn't just let her be a shameless selfinsert. She had to be a shameless selfinsert with a storyline.
So I went with a combination of Epic Mickey and one of my older KH fics.

Aelsin is Olette's cousin. She used to work as Fairy Godmother's apprentice, but now she lives in Twilight Town with her cousin, and can control Paint and Thinner--to some degree. She'll run out but it grows back over time. The more she uses at one point the slower it is to regenerate.

She keeps her powers secret from her friends, but when she stumbles on the Old Mansion, she agrees to help Namine, 'Ansem', and DiZ restore Sora's memories. (for full background as to why the main character of KH is sleping in an egg with no memory, see Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.)
So she basically spends her whole summer vacation befriending Roxas and working on saving the Keybearer, but then decides to stowaway on Sora, Donald, and Goofy's gummi ship, and returns to Hollow Bastion to complete her initiation from Fairy-Godmother-In-Training to Fairy Godmother. Along the way, she accidentally makes 'the bond' with Roxas, who's been chilling in Sora's subconscious this whole time, and becomes his Fairy Godmother...in training.



So yeah.


This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment