Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Time Started: 5:41

Tomorrow's my mom's 40th birthday.
Holy Crap.


S'yah, thought I'd share that little tidbit.


Why is it, when I listen to Michael Jackson, I either think of Wile Coyote from Looney Toons or Oswald doing Thriller?

Okay, I really really don't know why for the first one. Last year in Drama we did a musical theatre unit where we danced to 'Ease on Down The Road' and every damn time I hear that song I see Wile Coyote in my mind. I think it might be the color of the sticks we used, but I don't know.

The Oswald doing Thriller one is actually thanks to a picture I found on photobucket:
(Warning: Contains minor spoilerage to the Thinner Path in Epic Mickey)




Don't deny it. Ozzie pulls MJ off with style.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: One of few 'toons to be described as 'sexy'.

Okay, back to the original topic. I've been listening to Michael Bouble's 'Haven't Met You Yet' lately, and I'm really very inspired to do some MMD pics because of it.

About ten minutes later....

"The closer to the light you get...the greater your shadow becomes..."
Okay, not at all what I was aiming for, but I like it. I mean, it really ended up having nothing to do with the song lyrics, considering this pairing is cannon from the very beginning. But I suppose that could be debatable, given the shadows sort of almost represent Roxas and Namine....
Ah well. I kinda like this challenge, though--pick a song, make a picture. I might do a few more of these...

Song Title: "Halloween" By Aqua
Wow, this one took WAY longer than I'd hoped. I had to re-download the Anti!Lion Sora because my old one wouldn't load and crashed MMD.
I'm back to haunt you!
I'm a little disappointed in the background. I tried several from Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Danny Phantom, but none of them quite worked with what I wanted. So I just settled on black, but I think it would've looked much cooler if I had something creepy in the background too....
Ah, well. Potatoes are Potatoes.

Song Title: Clouds Gather (From a Deleted Scene of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
I never live again...
This song is really very ominous, I think. I really only understand two lyrics:
"As darkness steals the day"
"I never live again/Never live again"
I know some of it is in Latin, but some of it is just at the wrong pitch to be understood. Then again, it's the background of a two-minute deleted scene, so I guess it's not supposed to be understood. Or listened to at the depth I've listened to it...

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions. All characters, lyrics, quotes, and songs are (c) respectful owners. No Copyright infragment intended.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I know this is beside the point of your overall entry, but that one guy still looks like he has a dog head turned backward to me.

    ReplyDelete