Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Potatoes are Potatoes

Time Started: 8:25

Haha, I'm not really sure where the title came from. It's sort of like "Hot things are hot" or "cold things are cold"
...
movingon
...

So this next one is a little random plotbunneh that I wrote eons ago. It's a crossover between Yu-Gi-Oh! and my Kingdom Hearts Original Character, Aanyx Twilight. (See ATJ for more info on the latter)

behold, a random two-year-old plotbunneh!


A burly over-weight boy chuckled darkly at the first grader, “Whatsa matter? You gonna cry for Mommy? Go on, pipsqueak. Cry!”
“Hey.” The call was neither loud nor angry, but it still made the boy turn, annoyed. There stood a teenage girl, around 6’ in height, with long auburn hair and unruly bangs wearing a green tank top and jeans with various doodles on them, a pair of black leather whips strapped at either side of her belt. Her seaweed green eyes held a fierce look to them, despite her calm demeanor. She stood lazily against the side of a wall, flipping a butterfly knife open and closed. “And what do you want?” The boy huffed, dropping the little kid to the ground. “You think you can get away with picking on some poor pathetic little kid and not get punished for it?” The girl pushed off from the wall, slipping the knife into her back pocket and keeping one hand on each whip.
“And who’s gonna stop me? You?”
Without warning a whip lashed out, making the bully fall flat on his ass. The girl popped her gum, helped the kid up, and pat him on the head, “No shit, Sherlock.”
“Wh-who the hell do you think you are?”
The girl turned half-way down the street, popping her gum once more, “Twilight. Aanyx Twilight.”

~u~

I sighed, rubbing a kink out of my neck as I walked along the unfamiliar streets. I was really rather getting tired of the odd world, and knowing that I couldn’t leave until something interesting happened made it all the more maddening. Stupid Vexen and his stupid experiments….why couldn’t he have sent us all to the SAME worlds?! Now I’m stuck here, with no powers and no portal of darkness to get me home!
“Hey! You, girl!” I turned, slightly irked, to see a boy with some sort of odd device strapped to his arm. “I challenge you to a duel!”
“Fine, if we must…” I rolled my eyes, getting into a fighting position. The boy looked at her strangely, “Not that kinda duel! Don’t you know anything about Duel Monsters?”
“Duel…Monsters…?” I trailed off with a raised eyebrow.









....aaand, apparently, I stopped there.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment