Saturday, May 14, 2011

TOPSY TURVY

Time Started: 10:46

I've been in another HoND Kick lately. I think it has something to do with the plotbunneh sitting on mah head. I may or may not work on that.
It's inspired by a thought I had in that half-way point between dreaming and fully awake. I thought it'd be cool if I could just pop into Disney movies and, like, chill with the characters or whatever. Considering I was still in my HoND kick at the time I thought about what I'd do/how I'd fit in. I know I'm too out of shape and can't dance well enough to pass for gypsie, so I'd probably be a simpleton. Maybe a noble, since the fatter you were back then the richer you were, but I don't think I could do the whole 'I'm rich and u aren't don't talk to meh' thing.

I think I'd probably help Quasimodo before Esmeralda gets there. But unlike her I'd be smart about it--instead of having a shouting match with Frollo I'd use logic. Ask him why what I'm doing is wrong--tell him I don't seem to understand where he's coming from. If he'd let me help Quasi I'd hear him out and surely then I would find the error in my ways. (Pfft. like hell.) I'd also make sure to wear a cloak and hide my face the whole time. If he can't see who I am he can't hurt me, right?

Not long after that little scenario popped in my head I had another thought--I'd want to be able to travel back to my time at will. So at night, I'd live in whatever Disney world I wanted, and in the morning I'd wake up refreshed and ready to start the day.

But what would be even cooler would be if I were able to show up in whatever--a big comfy t-shirt and some cotton pants, or something.

This provoked my mind to wander towards hugs, because hugs are comfy unless you're being strangled to death. And think about it--Quasi's big arms look like they'd be the perfect pillow. Very huggable. Very nappable.

Keep in mind this whole process happened within the span of a few minutes while I was still half-asleep, so not all my thoughts were very sane.

So yeah. I've been doodling stuffs from that little plotbunneh more or less all day--minus when I was dragged to the mall and then dinner at Shane's BBQ.
Maybe I'll post some of them, if I get around to scanning them.
Maybe.

THis has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment