Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The World Has Turned Itself Upside Down....

Time Started: 4:00

It seems like life's hourglass has begun to work in reverse.
The last time my Grandma was injured this bad I stopped believing in reality.
Now, with both of them litterally bedridden for two weeks untill their appointment April 11th...
I don't know who's worse off.

I didn't sleep much last night. Then when I got up to get ready for school, I heard they'd just gotten home.
Gramma with a broken collar bone, Grampa with a broken leg.
And I had to go to school, knowing that.

I'd like to take the time to thank all my friends, even though only one of them will be reading this.
Your support really means the world to me, thank you so much.

I wish I could do...anything...

And then I found out that, thank god, it might not be broken bones after all. It might just be fractures.
But still, they have to wait a whole whopping two weeks until they can find out for sure.
Two weeks of showing up, pretending life is cakes and rainbows, and going home to cry.

Two weeks of feeling guilty because I'm trying to be my normal self while they're stuck with nothing to do.

Two weeks of feeling helpless because I'm either in the way or of no help at all.

Two weeks of staying forever

Sincerely Doubtful

No comments:

Post a Comment