Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why isn't it Friday yet?

Time Started--10:13 pm


Ugh, just got back from doing the lights on a Dance performance for Stage Management. It's annoying but the experience is good for what I wanna do with Disney and all that...


I'm sorta in a creative block at the moment cuz of all the drama and prepsbeingpreppy and whatnot. So I'll just pick a picture at random from my flashdrive and talk about it.


I said I'd post every day--not that it would be interesting each time.
Oh, and feel free to ignore the blandness for now. In creative writing tomorrow we're setting up the blogs and I'm hoping that I can get the template designer to cooperate more on the laptops than I can on this computer.








Hokay, so lemme explain.
See, on Deviantart, there's always ads on the top of the site, and they generally end up being for some form of prepay MMORPG site. I happened to come across one with these pictures that, for whatever reason, really stuck out to me, and the quote from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone popped in my head, "There is no Good and Evil; there is only Power and those too weak to seek it."
But I don't really like the end part, so I changed it slightly to the text there in green: "There is no Good and Evil; there is only Power and those weak enough to corrupt it."
The one on the right is my favorite, I think, but that may be because he happens to resemble one of my favorite villains from the Kingdom Hearts series:





(clicky on teh pic--it moves!)
*Insert Fanfare Here*
Meet Vanitas! The darker half of Ventus, who happens to have the exact same hairstyle as the main protagonist of the whole series, Sora, but that's because Ventus' and Sora's hearts connected, and so Vanitas took the appearance of Sora, which supposedly could have changed if Ventus' heart had connected with anyone else, though Vanitas was really only created because the Japanese voice actor for Sora really wanted to be a bad guy.
(If that's not a runon sentance I dunno what is)
Confused yet? Good--the whole freaking series is like that. X3



Oh, and while we're on the subject of Kingdom Hearts, I suppose I should explain my current header picture thing.





Okay, so I've got this story on ff.net, right? It's a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic that I've worked on off and on since about 6th grade. To be fair, though, I totally remodeled it into what it is today around freshman year, then again this year, so it's become WAY better than what it used to be.
So the girl in the back there is my main character, Aanyx--pronounced onyx--or, at least, her MMD model version. (MMD will be the topic of tomorrow, so stay tuned for that)
Aanyx is a Nobody, a being born of Darkness, and she goes through the basic storyline of Kingdom Hearts II with the main characters Sora, Donald, and Goofy. (Sora's in front there with the large key thingy; Donald and Goofy are their original Disney selves.)
The whole time she pretends to be on Sora's team, pretending that she's a Somebody--a human--following the path of Light, in order to gain their trust. But when Sora unknowingly kills Aanyx's brother, she spills the beans--she's actually been working for the head honcho of the opposing team, Organization XIII's Number I himself, Xemnas.
Sora, being the idiot great guy he is, still accepts her help, willing to help her in return.

To quote the summary of the fanfic itself:
Meet Aanyx: Not exactly your typical Kingdom Hearts OC. Determined to save her best friend Roxas from fading, she grudgingly signs up on Sora's Quest. But the way she sees it, if it weren't for Sora in the first place, Roxas wouldn't have disappeared. So, fueled by her distinct loathing, this strong-willed and sarcastic Nobody must come to terms with the fact that Sora and Roxas are the same person, or else face the extinction of her race.

The image was a sort of interpretation of that--Sora's willing to protect her, but Aanyx is basically like "Do whatever you want, I could care less."

That, and I just really loved the poses I ended up using for them.




This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment