Sunday, March 27, 2011

Untitled

Time started: 10:56

I think, starting today, I'm going to try and actually do FICTION drabbles, rather than drabbles about life.
Though I'd also love to finally finish ATJ, so I suppose I'll start there.
First I'll make a new entry where I submit everything I've done up to this point. (I really hope there isn't a character limit on this thing)
Then I'll start doing rough drafts of the next chapter untill I finish, and hopefully I'll be able to finish the whole story before the end of the quarter.

I won't JUST work on ATJ, though. I think if something's nagging at me to be typed, I'll definately add it in here.
I'll put ATJ in all the titles that are related to the story itself, but as I'm allowing myself multiple posts a day if needed, I'll do other stuffs too.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment