Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I hate people

No, really, I do. You know that last post, how at the end I thought something was wrong?
Turns out my grandparents were just in a car accident.

For crying out loud, my gramma's recovering from heart surgery--I swear she was in the hospital for the better part of a year--and this complete and total JACKASS has the NERVE to go 40 through a red light?
AND THEN THE JACKASS OF A COP HAS THE GALL TO CLAIM THEY CAN'T DO A FULL REPORT BECAUSE OF BUDGET CUTS

Does anyone else see a problem with this?
Damnit, I hate feeling so helpless. I need to do something, anything, to help. But I can't.
The best I can do is wait.
Wait, and hope for the best.

Fucking hell, I hate people. Why is society so fucking self-centered? Why are there incompetent jackasses in the world that think they can just blow through a fucking red light, total a fucking damn good car that was just repaired for over two thousand, and think they can get away with claiming a yellow?
I'm sorry, maybe I glitched the Driver's Test when I got this question right, but doesn't yellow mean CLEAR THE INTERSECTION?

I can understand if you just knick the corner of their car, sure, fine. But causing a woman on heart medication to fly into her husband and totalling a Mercedes in mint condition by goining 40 through a red light? And then having the nerve to claim a yellow?
That is complete and utter bull shit.

Did you know that that was my gramma's first car accident? Living fourty years in Tucson, plus thirty-some-odd more in New York--and not once had she been in an accident.
Until some jackass decided they weren't going to give a shit about the concequences and sped through the red light to wherever the fuck they were going.
The worst part is? That jackass didn't even say anything to my grandparents. She scoffed a good twenty times since my sister, dad, and I got there, but not a single word. Not even an "are you okay" after hitting them.

How fucked up is society if we can't even give a crap about others, especially if we're the ones who caused them pain?


I don't appologize for my crude language. And let me part ways with this statement towards the jackass in question:
Karma's a bitch, and that goes tripple when you're a bitch first.

Have fun with your concequences, I hope they give you hell.

--Sincerely Doubtful

No comments:

Post a Comment