Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Complainte de la Butte

Time Started: 5:39

No, I don't know what the title means. I know it's in French, because it's also a Song Title by Rufus Wrainwright (I think that's how you spell his name...)
I will eventually insert the song via youtube, if I can manage to find the verion that I have on my computer.


On a side note, we started reading Huck Finn in English yesterday. I was a little worried I wouldn't like it, because it really doesn't seem like my kind of book. That and the fact that nearly every single book that's been a required read I've found utterly dull to the point of temptation to cheat using wikipedia to do the assignments that go along with it.
I say 'nearly' because there was one from fifth grade that I fell in love with, called The True Confessions Of Charlotte Doyle. It's about a girl of the 1800s that turns Pirate half way through her trip to England, helps the crew perform a mutiny against the captain, and eventually gives up her life to return to the sea.



**I know this wasn't ten minutes, but I think I have to go now. I just heard a snippet over the phone of my dad talking and it sounds like something's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment