Monday, March 28, 2011

Then again, maybe not...

Time Started: 12:47 Yeah, that whole "I'm gunna post all of ATJ" didn't work out so well. I got to the fifth chapter and got bored.
Darn my lack of enthusiasm!

I feel proud of myself. I finally updated my Aanyx MMD model, if only slightly! Yay, no more revealing clothes for her!
I changed her headphones so that she doesn't have a microphone thing extended anymore. I'd love to take them out completely, but I'm waiting for that until I can find a different Haku base to use. The one right now is Animasa, which is a good starter, but her head is massive and the physics suck when you try and play a motion data. The breasts giggle unnecesarily when she's just standing there.
For this one I just switched the given low-cut  tanktop with a t-shirt. I still don't know how to change physics, though, so the sleeves are a little wonky. Sometimes the skin shows through the sleeves, which is a little awkword. But again, I'm hoping to find a better Haku model to use.
I'd use any other base, but Haku's hair is the closest one to Aanyx's.
Behold:

Here's her outfit in Agrabah, the Kingdom Hearts equivalent of Disney's Aladdin.

That's right, I've never really explained Kingdom Hearts, have I?

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki

Have fun.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment