Thursday, August 25, 2011

Potter and More

I got my welcome letter today! I'm so happeh, I spent all of lunch and my lack-of-seventh-period on the betasite.
And I got sorted!!!!!!! Surprisingly Ravenclaw, but I suppose I can understand the reasoning behind it...
So in honor of my official sorting, I've jazzed up my Deviantart icon and the layout of my blog :D
Image courtesy of pottermore.com
Harry Potter series (c) JK Rowling
I wouldn't say I'm proud to be a Ravenclaw....If I could choose I'd rather be a Hufflepuff. But I suppose that's the whole point, isn't it? It's not about where I want to go--it's about where I ought to go.

I think I'd grow to like it, if I were actually in Ravenclaw house.
Though once the beta testing is over, I might make a new account and try for Hufflepuff ^^;


ABOUT THE NEW BANNER
More info is in the column to the left about the banner itself.
I've noticed, though, that this year seems to be a very violent, aggressive one. People are more on edge and more likely to be nasty lately, myself included. I feel more violent than before--it's kinda scary. What's worse is that everyone's noticed but no one's done anything about it.
Or maybe I'm just noticing it more because I'm trying not to be like that? I'm not sure, but I do know that I don't like it. I don't like feeling so negative about everything....

Well, hopefully Yoga will help me through that.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions. Harry Potter, Pottermore, etc are all trademarks of Jo Rowling. As always, no copyright infragment intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment