Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last day of the Summer

Holy Swiss Cheese, Batman! It's already the end of Summer? When did THAT happen?!?!

SO, first of all, an update: My life's gonna be a little hectic as this first few weeks roll through. For one, it's the start of my Senior year. For two, next Wednesday is my parents' 20th Anniversary. Yeah, the third day of school, go fig.
For three, my poor Boxer puppeh has some kind of ear infection or something. I don't really understand, only that he's had it for a while apparently and because he kept flipping his head he got these bumps on the flaps of his ears that are filled with blood. I'm a little scared for him, but I KNOW that he'll be okay after the meds. He has to.
I feel guilty though, because in order to clean his ears out and put in the medicine we have to hold him down and force the stuff in his ears. He's really the sweetest, most lovable dog on the planet--even if he's caught about the slightest thing he has to sit in a corner and pout. He wants so hard to make us happy, and every time we hold him down he looks at me like he's scared he's done wrong and is being punished for it.
Seriously, he's like an Eeyore incarnate. It makes me feel all depressed and wanna cry knowing that he's in pain. Because he's not my pet. He's my little brother, dangit, and I really, REALLY wish I could just make it all go away, especially seeing him held down--or even holding him down myself. He doesn't deserve the force, or any punishment worse than a warning and a point.
The poor baby...

Okay, now that that's out of the way....

In honor of it being the last day, and in Kudos to Kingdom Hearts II, I'll be finishing my MMD explination thingy via a scene from KHII.
(WARNING: SPOILERS)

In the beginning of KH2, you play through the tutorial as a character called Roxas. Roxas lives in Twilight Town with his best friends Heyner, Pence, and Olette, where he is currently enjoying the freedom of Summer Vacation. You go through Roxas' last week of Summer before he's supposed to go back to school (Following the hints of the series, he'd be starting Junior year.) But Roxas soon remembers his true self--Number XIII of Organization XIII--and realizes that merging with his Somebody, Sora, is enevidable.
Roxas' last line until the end of the game will always and forever tug at my heartstrings:
"Sora...You're lucky.......................Looks like my Summer Vacation's..............OVER.........." 
 I know, it's so depressing :/ Every time I play the game I cry in three different places: this quote, Axel's death, and the fall of Organization XIII.
But I digress.

Background from KHRe:CoM
Sora model by Heleannor
Roxas model by NiladtheRogue
Characters, setting, and quote from Kingdom Hearts II, a product of Square Enix and Disney's combined efforts
Image made through MMD by Sincerely Doubtful Productions
I'll talk about the process tomorrow or something--it's late and I have to be up at six tomorrow. :/
This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions. All characters, models, situations, etc. copyright respectful owners. No copyright infragment intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment