Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cheetahs never prospah...

Original base by ~xkelbix on DevArt
Almost everyone in the KH fanbase makes their OC a lion in Pridelands, the world made for Lion King. Before Aanyx was one, too, but when I saw the original base I used for this I decided to change my mind.
So now Aanyx is a cheetah. A crazily miscolored cheetah, but a cheetah nonetheless :3
Even though it was a very minor edit, I really like the way this came out :3 I changed the hair on the base's head into Aanyx's bangs and added a claw to the dewclaw XD The colors I totally cheated with, because they're straight off my MMD model for Aanyx OTL
But that's okay, because I made the background completely from scratch using ONLY the spray can tool on MSPaint X3 I like the sort of fingerpaint/pixelart look it has:
I think the grass is my favorite....


S'yeah, not a whole lot to update with. Just felt like sharing my two-some-hour masterpiece :3 I would've put it on Deviantart but I've been so horribly inactive on there it's not worth bothering with. The only reason I got an account on there in the first place was so that I could look through all the art without DevArt pestering me to sign up every five seconds....>.>
But I digress.

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions. Aanyx/pictures (c) Sincerely Doubtful Productions; Kingdom Hearts (c) Square Enix/Disney; The Lion King (c) Disney; Original base (c) ~xkelbix

No comments:

Post a Comment