Friday, July 8, 2011

Potter Week Begins

Yo! Happy Potter Week! (The eighth movie comes out exactly seven days from now! OMG!)
So in honor of POTTER WEEK I'm watching a movie a day XD
THEY'RE SO CUTE AND YOUNG IN THE FIRST ONE!!!

...Okay, I'm done fangeeking. For now.
Though I do have every reason to celebrate; I FINALLY finished my monster of a fanfic! Yes, that's right, after four years of off-and-on working on it, I have FINALLY finished A Twilit Journey: Aanyx's Tale, my Kingdom Hearts Fanfic! I feel so proud of myself, especially since I've had most of the last two chapters written for the better part of a year...

You know what's kinda funny about Harry Potter? The actors have sort of incorporated their characters' personalities into their own. Before filming Prisoner of Azkaban, the director asked Dan, Rupert, and Emma to write him an essay about their characters. Rupert (Ron) didn't do it, Dan (Harry) did mediocre, just-enough-to-pass length, and Emma (Hermione) wrote about five-plus pages on it.
When the trio were interviewed before the London Premiere, they were asked what their favorite parts of the experience were. Dan--true to Harry--talked about the experiences. Emma--true to Hermione--talked about several things in great detail. Rupert--my personal favorite and true to Ron--said "this." Nope, he didn't elaborate. Just "this." XD

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~Dumbledore

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment