Friday, June 3, 2011

DIIIISSSSNNNNAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

....*ahem*

Feel free to ignore my freak-out-age.

Though I have every right to, you know. My room currently looks like a cardboard box upside-down in the grass (BRIGHT effing yellow walls, tan carpet, grass-green ceiling) but my mom said if I get my room clean I can actually redo EVERYTHING for my birfday! *insert victory dance here*

So I'm gonna paint the walls fading upwards from white to sky blue, then make the ceiling like a real sky. And the best part of it all? I GET TO DISNEY-FY IT ALL!!!!!

We're gonna take old Mickey Mouse comics and plaster them on my book case, I'm gonna write my name in Disney font on my door, and I'm totally gonna deck my room out in Mickey and Oswald stuff!
Okay, technically, the only official Oswald thing is gonna be a poster of him--and maybe one of those 'movie posters' for one of his shorts--but I'm gonna paint him on my door, and on my furniture, and my fan is going to be colored in circles of blue, black, and red X3 I'm SOOO excited, I'll finally have a room that looks and feels like a room!

So since I have to clean my room first, I probably won't be updating on here until it's completely done. I'm terribly disorganized, and I honestly haven't cleaned my room in over a year, so it'll be quite the...adventure....

If I can snag my sister's camera for it, I might upload some pics when it's all done--nothing until then, because it's really not that hard to imagine: take a fairly square room, paint the walls the same shade of yellow as Big Bird, paint the ceiling grass green, and pile a shit-ton of clothes, books, trash, papers, wires, notebooks, dvd's, video game cases, a desk, a tv stand, some shelves, a beatup old trunk about as old as the original Batman (we looked it up--true story), a futon piled in pillows and stuffed animals and blankets, a bookcase with more dirty glasses than books, and a "I swear it was once white"-shade of white door, plus a closet big enough to be considered a waiting room covered in just as much shit as the rest of the floor, and you've got my room. Not that difficult to picture.

S'yeah, if you need me, I'll be cleaning up said shit-covered floor while listening to D-CoT. Ciao~

This has been a certified drabble courtesy of Sincerely Doubtful Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment